Welcome to the next generation OWCAM web page! OWCAM Committees are a collection of member volunteers who provide the synergy behind the organization. Below are the committees:
Education & Certification
The purpose of this committee is to determine, monitor and maintain the educational criteria for certifying OWCAM manager members.
- Chair: Cheryl Brendle
- Secretary: Julie Balestreri
- Board Liaison: Joel McDonell – OWCAM Treasurer
- Members: Tony Rafel, Angela Bagby, Mike Vial
Legal & Legislative
The purpose of this committee is to monitor and give input to Oregon and Washington legislation that affects community associations and managers.
- Chair: Greg Coxey
- Board Liaisons: Ron Balash – OWCAM Vice President
- Members: Andrea Klopfenstein, Kathleen Profitt, Chris Scott
Marketing & Membership
Meets 3rd Friday, 9am, various locations. The purpose of this committee is to promote public awareness of OWCAM and membership growth.
- Board Liaison: Pam Hill – Bluestone & Hockley
- Committee Chair: Renee McFarland – Pacific Landscape Management
- Members: Bob Nelson- Charter Construction, Amanda Anderson-Anderson Ballard Law, Bryce Butcher- Morrison Hershfield, Paul Quandt- Hub International, Tricia DeBois- Ball Janik, Cole Hamilton- Summit, Patricia Kwok- Bluestone & Hockley
The purpose of this committee is to develop speakers and topics for member meetings that achieve high level manager training and education. For information, dates and times of upcoming programs at the member meetings, please refer to the EventsCalendar.
- Chair: Amanda Bielenberg
- Board Liaison: Chris Barber – OWCAM Secretary
- Members: David Schwindt, Dan Zimberoff, Jeanne Crouch, Amanda Bielenberg, Caleb Vandermolen, Stuart Cohen